Re: create or replace trigger?

От David Parker
Тема Re: create or replace trigger?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I only wondered because I had a situation recently where I had to create
a trigger based on an event in an application (don't want to initiate
the trigger processing until other stuff has happened in the
environment), and if I'd had the CREATE OR REPLACE I could have avoided
the step of checking if the trigger existed already (I had CREAT OR
REPLACE on the trigger function). But that's certainly not a hardship,
and probably more "correct", anyway!

Thanks.

- DAP