Re: file descriptors

От David Parker
Тема Re: file descriptors
Дата
Список pgsql-general
OK, well that's good to know. You mentioned ulimit in

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/2003-12/msg00080.php

which ulimit parameters were you thinking of? That post is what set me
barking up
this tree ;-) The only other thing not set to "unlimited" is stack,
which is set to
8480 for the database owner on this system (not sure where that number
came from).

Thanks.

- DAP