Re: [HACKERS] CREATE TABLE with parallel workers, 10.0?

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: [HACKERS] CREATE TABLE with parallel workers, 10.0?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On February 15, 2017 5:20:20 PM PST, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
>In many cases, I expect this would work just as well, if not better,
>than trying to actually do writes in parallel.

Why? IPCing tuples around is quite expensive.  Or do you mean because it'll be more suitable because of the possible
plans?

Andres

Andres

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] CREATE TABLE with parallel workers, 10.0?
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] CREATE TABLE with parallel workers, 10.0?