Re: How is this possible "publication does not exist"

От Tomas Vondra
Тема Re: How is this possible "publication does not exist"
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 12/24/20 12:50 PM, Marco Slot wrote:
> I've been running into a similar issue and am a little puzzled by it,
> especially since it survives restarts.

Interesting. Which PostgreSQL version are you using? Any idea how to
reproduce it? Were there any failures right before the issue appeared?

I wonder if this might be a case of index corruption. Can you try
forcing an index scan on pg_publication?

   SET enable_seqscan = false;
   SET enable_bitmapscan = off;
   SELECT * FROM pg_publication WHERE pubname = 'migration_pub';

Also, it might be helpful to know why get_rel_sync_entry ended up
calling LoadPublications - did we just create the entry?

regards

--
Tomas Vondra
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company