Re: Patch to avoid orphaned dependencies

От Drouvot, Bertrand
Тема Re: Patch to avoid orphaned dependencies
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 11/23/21 4:22 PM, Drouvot, Bertrand wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 11/17/21 2:25 PM, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
>>
>> This patch fails to apply as a whole, with the parts applying showing
>> quite
>> large offsets.
> Thanks for the warning, please find attached a rebase of it.
>> Have you had the chance to look at the isolation test asked for
>> above?
>
> Not yet, but I'll look at it for sure.

Please find enclosed v1-0003-orphaned-dependencies.patch, that contains:

- a mandatory rebase

- a few isolation tests added in src/test/modules/test_dependencies (but
I'm not sure at all that's the right place to add them, is it?)

Thanks

Bertrand

Вложения

От: Justin Pryzby
Сообщение: Re: In-placre persistance change of a relation
От: John Naylor
Сообщение: Re: speed up verifying UTF-8