***UNCHECKED*** Re: memory leak occur when disconnect database

От tanjunhua
Тема ***UNCHECKED*** Re: memory leak occur when disconnect database
Дата
Список pgsql-general
>> Also you'll have better luck getting help if you actually include the
>> output
>> from Valgrind.

The appendix include source code, execute program and output from top
command and Valgrind.
the top_result_before_1_hour is the information got from top command
 before executing test program.
after 1 hour performance,  I store the top information into
top_result_after_1_hour.
the valgrind_output is the information from Valgrind:

valgrind --leak-check=full show-reachable=yes ./test > valgrind_output 2>&1

because the mail server will reject execute program.  then I compress it
with ciper code(111111) and the execute program is compressed also.

I hope it will bring better luck from you. look forward to your response
again.

Вложения