Re: Dynamic loading of Perl Code in Postgres functions

От Adam Rich
Тема Re: Dynamic loading of Perl Code in Postgres functions
Дата
Список pgsql-general
You treat it like any other perl code (you don't have to do
anything special just because it's in postgres):

If it's pure perl code, see "require"

http://perldoc.perl.org/functions/require.html

If it's a perl module, see "use"

http://perldoc.perl.org/functions/use.html

If you want to access a C library using perl,
see XS:

http://perldoc.perl.org/perlxs.html
http://perldoc.perl.org/perlxstut.html