Help troubleshooting Access linked tables

От Luke Pond
Тема Help troubleshooting Access linked tables
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi,

I have upgraded to the latest stable release of pgAdmin II and psqlODBC
(driver version 7.03.01).  I moved two tables from an access application to
my postgresql 7.2.4 database, and can view the data in them via pgAdmin or
psql on the server.

My goal is to use linked tables in Access 2000, and setting up the DSN and
linking to the two tables worked fine.  But when I open the linked tables, I
get a message that says "ODBC - call failed", and every column in the table
has the text "#Deleted" or "#Name?" in it, rather than my data.  Does anyone
know what this indicates?

I've looked in mylog_xxxx.log and psqlodbc_xxxx.log and there are no error
messages there.

thanks,
Luke Pond
dlpond@pobox.com