Linking gdal against a libgeotiff based on libtiff4

От Jewell, Chris
Тема Linking gdal against a libgeotiff based on libtiff4
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

Would it be possible to include a libgeotiff in the (CentOS6) pgsql yum repository that is built against libtiff4?  The current version of libgeotiff supplied with CentOS6.5 is built against libtiff and therefore lacks BigTIFF support.

On my CenOS6.5 machine I have successfully rebuilt libgeotiff (from ELGIS repo) and GDAL (from pgsql repo) with the CentOS libtiff4 package installed to obtain BigTIFF functionality.  I wonder if this could be incorporated into your repository so that others don’t have to go through the process of unpacking SRPMS, editing the SPEC for the new dependency, and rebuilding?

Cheers,

Chris

--
Dr Chris Jewell