Re: DELETE FROM TABLE doesn't work (AGAIN)

От Sferacarta Software
Тема Re: DELETE FROM TABLE doesn't work (AGAIN)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi all,

domenica, 6 settembre 98, you wrote:

GF> Hi!
GF> I've applied the junkfilter because I want to use the ODBC-driver to
GF> let
GF> Access make some querys on a postgres-db.

GF> But since this patch i can't Delete tuples anymore. A 'Delete from
GF> table
GF> where x=1;' will crash the backend. :-(

GF> Any hints?

GF> I tryed this with postgresql.6.3.2 with all patches and with no other
GF> patches applied.

GF> Gerald Fischer

Now I have this problem too.
This is the second time for me. The other day (August 6)I sent an help message to the
list, because my backend crashed during a DELETE or a DROP DATABASE
statement. I had no response till Sept 2 and then I decide to re-install PostgreSQL.
It works well until today (Sept 7).

I'm working with ODBC and Access too.

Please help. I don't want to re-install PostgreSQL again.

Thanks in advance
    Jose'                           mailto:sferac@bo.nettuno.it