Re: Transposing rows and columns

От Aram Fingal
Тема Re: Transposing rows and columns
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sep 17, 2010, at 9:00 AM, Steve Clark wrote:

> I think excel 2007 can handle more than 65,535 rows.

You may be right.  I'm actually using NeoOffice (Mac enhanced version of OpenOffice) and that can handle something like
1,048,000rows.    I wouldn't be surprised if newer versions of Excel can do the same.  The real issue is querying.

-Aram

Сообщение: Re: PLPGSQL function to search function source for a list of terms
Сообщение: Re: PLPGSQL function to search function source for a list of terms