Re: WIP: About CMake v2

От Yury Zhuravlev
Тема Re: WIP: About CMake v2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> So this is really not open for negotiation.  As Peter said upthread,
> what we are looking for in a CMake reimplementation is that it behaves
> exactly like the Autoconf version does.  To the extent that you are unable
> or unwilling to duplicate that behavior, you increase the odds that
> we'll reject this work.
Who asking about negotiation? I just wanted an explanation for the clear
understanding and nothing more.
Now I know about reasons. Thanks.

regards
--
Yury Zhuravlev
The Russian Postgres Company

От: Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
Сообщение: Re: Radix tree for character conversion
От: Fabien COELHO
Сообщение: Re: pgbench - allow backslash continuations in \set expressions