phpPgAdmin call for translators

От Christopher Kings-Lynne
Тема phpPgAdmin call for translators
Дата
Список pgsql-php
Hi Everyone,

We will very soon be going into beta for the new phpPgAdmin 3.0 software.
It is a rewrite from scratch, that addresses all of the shortcomings in the
old 2.4 series.

We have a brand now translation system (we think it's the best!).

So, if you want phpPgAdmin translated in your native language, then please
visit:

http://phppgadmin.sourceforge.net/

And download the latest dev release.

Read the TRANSLATORS file to see how to do a translation.

We currently have these mostly complete translations:

* Chinese (traditional and simplified)
* Dutch
* French
* Japanese
* Polish
* Russian
* Slovak

We have these mostly incomplete translations (need work):

* German
* Italian
* Spanish

We'd _love_ to see more translations!  The new phpPgAdmin 3.0 has
_excellent_ language and encoding support.  Much better than anything you've
seen before!

Chris

В списке pgsql-php по дате отправления: