Re: getArray/setArray - desperately need to know how the

От Narayan Murthy K S
Тема Re: getArray/setArray - desperately need to know how the
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
The reason why i am going for the getArray/setArray methods, is to make use
of the Arrays provided by postgres - so that i could use the same in
querying an array field. This i think would not be possible if i were to
store the array by serializing it.

The "pgjdbc2.jar" jdbc driver api that i picked up from the Postgres JDBC
site does provide an implementation of the java.sql.Array interface. But i
couldn't figure out how exactly i could use this implementation. Infact
there is no documentation from the Postgres JDBC site on the usage of these
api's.

Has someone used these API's, and made use of the Array implementation here.
If so please do let me know of its usage.

Narayan Murthy.