Re: memory leak occur when disconnect database

От tanjunhua
Тема Re: memory leak occur when disconnect database
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Because of the three-day break, my response is late.

> 8.1.8 is pretty old.
> Also you'll have better luck getting help if you actually include the
> output
> from Valgrind.

the output from Valgrind is not stored. from now on, I will do it again and
get the result from Valgrind.

PS: the memory leak scenario is not only got from Valgrind, but also from
the period output of top command.

Сообщение: Re: memory leak occur when disconnect database
Сообщение: Re: memory leak occur when disconnect database