Re: Shouldn't jsonpath .string() Unwrap?

От David E. Wheeler
Тема Re: Shouldn't jsonpath .string() Unwrap?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Jun 15, 2024, at 10:27, Jeevan Chalke <jeevan.chalke@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

> Sorry, I have missed this in the original patch. I am surprised how that happened. But thanks for catching the same
andfixing it.

No worries. :-)

> The changes are straightforward and look good to me. However, I have kept the existing test of an empty array as is,
assumingthat it is one of the valid tests. It now returns zero rows instead of an error. Your added test case covers
thisissue.

Makes sense, thank you.

От: Jeevan Chalke
Сообщение: Re: Shouldn't jsonpath .string() Unwrap?
От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: RFC: adding pytest as a supported test framework