Possible error in 8 beta documentation "basics.sql" > "basics.source"

От Stony Grunow
Тема Possible error in 8 beta documentation "basics.sql" > "basics.source"
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
First, thanks for the docs. They have been very helpful

In section 2.1 Introduction, I read

$ cd ..../src/tutorial

$ psql -s mydb

mydb=> \i basics.sql

Specifically, when I typed in "\i basics.sql" I got the error

<italic>basics.sql: No such file or directory</italic>

when I typed in "\i basics.source" it seemed to work.

I believe the docs should be changed from "\i basics.sql" to "\i
basics.source"

hope this was helpful

thanks

stony