Re: BUG #16119: pg_dump omits columns specification for matviews

От Gmail
Тема Re: BUG #16119: pg_dump omits columns specification for matviews
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi Tom,

Sorry for a little delay in response, there was no email access over the weekend =)
You know, everything that seems to be ugly for developer maybe 'desired' for customer and contrary in real world.

So, in our case, we're not owner or primary user of schema, only consume data that is maintained by another app and
thereis inter-team agreement that we can ONLY have views in their schema, that's a cause of such 'strange' solution.

Thanks for a fast feedback and great job!
Just a question, will the fix be back-ported to current supported branches like 9.4/9.5/9.6 or only included in 12?

Thank you again,
Dmitry