Re: Table History

От RobertD.Stewart@ky.gov
Тема Re: Table History
Список pgsql-sql

Here is a example of how to call the trigger function from your table
CREATE TRIGGER update_ipinfo_trg AFTER UPDATE ON public.ipinfo FOR EACH ROW EXECUTE PROCEDURE public.ipinfo_trg();

-----Original Message-----
From: John DeSoi [mailto:desoi@pgedit.com]
Sent: Friday, December 17, 2004 10:38 AM
To: Richard Sydney-Smith
Cc: pgsql-sql@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [SQL] Table History

On Dec 17, 2004, at 1:23 AM, Richard Sydney-Smith wrote:

> I expect this has been done MANY times and I wonder if a general
> purpose trigger exists or if not then can someone point me to an
> example set of triggers?

I'm not aware of a "general purpose" trigger for this. If you just want
some extra trigger examples other than what is in the documentation,
there is a test file in the distribution with quite a few:

src/test/regress/sql/plpgsql.sql

Best,

John DeSoi, Ph.D.
http://pgedit.com/
Power Tools for PostgreSQL

TIP 3: if posting/reading through Usenet, please send an appropriate     subscribe-nomail command to
majordomo@postgresql.orgso that your     message can get through to the mailing list cleanly

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: