Re: [DOCS] Problem about connect Postgre using ADO.NET

От Charles Clavadetscher
Тема Re: [DOCS] Problem about connect Postgre using ADO.NET
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Hello

If I understand it correctly you installed Npgsql that is a driver for PostgreSQL using ADO.NET.
What is still missing is a data source, i.e. a DSN where you choose the driver and enter connection and login
information.

How you create a DSN depends on the version of Windows you are on.

Hope this helps.
Regards
Charles