Re: BUG #16976: server crash when deleting via a trigger on a foreign table

От Herwig Goemans
Тема Re: BUG #16976: server crash when deleting via a trigger on a foreign table
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Right,

Sorry I sent the file to you via wetransfer but you can ignore it.

Anyway

root@o-oltpmilieu03-UB-201906:~# gdb /usr/lib/postgresql/12/bin/postgres
/home/local/VMM/h.goemans/_usr_lib_postgresql_12_bin_postgres.201.crash
GNU gdb (Ubuntu 8.1.1-0ubuntu1) 8.1.1
<http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.  Type "show copying"
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "x86_64-linux-gnu".
<http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/documentation/>.
For help, type "help".
Type "apropos word" to search for commands related to "word"...
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/postgresql/12/bin/postgres...Reading
symbols from
/usr/lib/debug/.build-id/ec/40c5b4738ba1aef9fb39dfbbf928f1bbe57743.debug...done.
done.
"/home/local/VMM/h.goemans/_usr_lib_postgresql_12_bin_postgres.201.crash"
is not a core dump: File format not recognized

It says the file is an ascii text file with very long lines...

I am lost (again)

Herwig