Re: pg_verify_checksums failure with hash indexes

От Bernd Helmle
Тема Re: pg_verify_checksums failure with hash indexes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Am Dienstag, den 28.08.2018, 11:21 +0200 schrieb Peter Eisentraut:
> This is reproducible with PG11 and PG12:
>
> initdb -k data
> postgres -D data
>
> make installcheck
> # shut down postgres with Ctrl-C

I tried to reproduce this and by accident i had a blocksize=4 in my
configure script, and i got immediately failed installcheck results.
They seem hash index related and can easily be reproduced:

SHOW block_size ;
 block_size
────────────
 4096

CREATE TABLE foo(val text);
INSERT INTO foo VALUES('bernd');

CREATE INDEX ON foo USING hash(val);
ERROR:  index "foo_val_idx" contains corrupted page at block 0
HINT:  Please REINDEX it.

I have no idea wether this could be related, but i thought it won't
harm to share this here.

    Bernd

Сообщение: Re: Something's busted in plpgsql composite-variable handling
Сообщение: Re: Something's busted in plpgsql composite-variable handling