Re: Killing the backend to cancel a long waiting query

От Paulo Scardine
Тема Re: Killing the backend to cancel a long waiting query
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I do not know how to do that. I learned that I can send a SIGINT to a
backend to cancel a query, but I dont know how to kill just one transaction.
I have only "pg_getpid" and "pg_killpid" as interfaces to system functions
"getpid" and "kill".

BTW, what information can I get about the current running backends on the
internal structures? Or do I have to ask the OS?

Thank you,
--
Paulo Scardine