PostgreSQL Developer role in Bellevue, WA

От Liz Wallace
Тема PostgreSQL Developer role in Bellevue, WA
Дата
Список pgsql-jobs

Database Developer - PostgreSQL

Are you passionate about problem solving?  Do you thrive in an early stage environment?

We are a small, collaborative and resourceful dev team, working together to build an enterprise level platform for detecting several important classes of financial crime, including terrorist financing and money laundering, fraud, graft and bribery.  Many of these problems are challenging to solve and require a dedication to an in-depth understanding of the issues and significant creativity and sometimes non-traditional approaches.  We are working smart, prioritizing up front design, to build products which are best in class and which will benefit many of the would be victims of such financial crimes. Our management team works hard to promote these solutions around the world and is in constant dialog with us as we strive to improve our designs and anticipate trends. They value what we have to say.

Primary Responsibilities:

  • Design and develop complex schema and stored procedures for dynamic, scalable, architectural products
  • As a thinker and a doer; you will use technology to solve real-world problems expediently
  • Engage with QA to lay out procedures for how code will be tested.

Experience:

  • Experience as a software engineer with full life cycle development
  • Proficient in SQL
  • Familiarity with Java and other programming languages
  • Schema design on large-scale multi-tiered distributed systems
  • Multiple platforms: Unix/Linux, Windows
  • Excellent problem-solving skills, with a good understanding of a broad range of algorithms and data structures, a strong quantitative mindset, with some computational complexity
  • Database performance on 24x7 application
  • Understand all layers of a multi-tiered architecture, able to work at all layers

Experience building on an appliance, is helpful. A minimum of 8 years direct experience with database/schema design is required.

We are looking for someone with good communication skills who likes to discuss ideas, to build the best product and team.  Someone who can think on his/her feet and is resourceful. A team member with initiative, who also works well independently.  An individual who strives for excellence and willingly takes on challenges.  A dedication to customer satisfaction.  It is a combination of your experience, skill level and 'bring it on' attitude, that we are seeking.

Company Profile:

Haydrian www.haydrian.com currently offers anti-money laundering and anti fraud solutions and integration services specifically designed with mid sized and smaller banks in mind. Using core technology based on contributions by leading experts in fighting financial crime, Haydrian has developed a world-class, enterprise-level platform, XM3.  The XM3 platform provides critical business intelligence related to suspicious activity and possible financial crime - and does it while considering the extensive and varied needs of financial institutions in regions such as Latin America, the Middle East, the Far East, and the United States.

Make a difference in the world.  Send your resume to lizw@techsearchnw.com.

В списке pgsql-jobs по дате отправления: