Re: building psqlodbc-07.03.0260 failed: "no suitable ODBC driver manager found"

От Hiroshi Saito
Тема Re: building psqlodbc-07.03.0260 failed: "no suitable ODBC driver manager found"
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
From: "Lee Rubao"

> I have already installed unixODBC-2.2.11 which is working well on my
> machine.
>
> But ,what is the problem of building psqlodbc and how can i fix it?

Umm, Is the directory which you installed contained in path?
Although odbc_config shows the place, is there?
or place of libodbcinst.a....
configure looks for SQLGetPrivateProfileString of odbcinst.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

Сообщение: [ psqlodbc-Bugs-1000567 ] Discrepant results versus other connections