Re: Couple of minor buildfarm issues

От Michael Glaesemann
Тема Re: Couple of minor buildfarm issues
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Jul 27, 2005, at 11:27 AM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> I have reduced some of the clutter from OS names/versions and
> compiler names/versions,

Out of curiosity, how did you do this? Did you update the original
registration data or make some kind of mapping?

> and can reduce some more in the status column, that means we will
> be able to have a bunch of flags indicating what build criteria
> were used. I am mainly inclined to flag these:
>
>                             --enable-cassert
>                             --enable-debug
>                             --enable-nls
>                             --enable-integer-datetimes
>                             --with-perl
>                             --with-python
>                             --with-tcl
>                             --with-krb5
>                             --with-openssl
>

> If we have to drop any for reasons of space it would probably be
> the first two. Given the fact there are 9 of these I could make it
> a simple set of digits [1-9] and provide a legend, although that
> might not be quite so visually pleasing.

I'll see if I can't come up with a simple table that can provide
without resorting to numbers. I'm thinking of using abbreviations
such as:

--enable-cassert => assert,
--enable-debug   => debug,
--enable-nls => nls,
--enable-integer-datetimes => int-date,
--with-perl => perl,
--with-python => python,
--with-tcl => tcl,
--with-krb5 => krb5,
--with-openssl => ssl,

Michael Glaesemann
grzm myrealbox com

Сообщение: Re: Couple of minor buildfarm issues
Сообщение: Re: Couple of minor buildfarm issues