Re: Add A Glossary

От Erik Rijkers
Тема Re: Add A Glossary
Дата
Re: Add A Glossary  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2020-06-19 01:51, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> On 2020-Jun-16, Justin Pryzby wrote:
>> On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 08:09:26PM -0400, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

I noticed one typo:

'aggregates functions'  should be
'aggregate functions'

And one thing that I am not sure of (but strikes me as a bit odd):
there are several cases of
'are enforced unique'. Should that not be
'are enforced to be unique'  ?

Anther small mistake (2x):

'The name of such objects of the same type are'  should be
'The names of such objects of the same type are'

(this phrase occurs 2x wrong, 1x correct)

thanks,

Erik Rijkers