Re: remaining sql/json patches

От Alexander Lakhin
Тема Re: remaining sql/json patches
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,

I'm not sure I've chosen the most appropriate thread for reporting the
issue, but maybe you would like to look at code comments related to
SQL/JSON constructors:

  * Transform JSON_ARRAY() constructor.
  *
  * JSON_ARRAY() is transformed into json[b]_build_array[_ext]() call
  * depending on the output JSON format. The first argument of
  * json[b]_build_array_ext() is absent_on_null.

  * Transform JSON_OBJECT() constructor.
  *
  * JSON_OBJECT() is transformed into json[b]_build_object[_ext]() call
  * depending on the output JSON format. The first two arguments of
  * json[b]_build_object_ext() are absent_on_null and check_unique.

But the referenced functions were removed at [1]; Nikita Glukhov wrote:
> I have removed json[b]_build_object_ext() and json[b]_build_array_ext().

(That thread seems too old for the current discussion.)

Also, a comment above transformJsonObjectAgg() references
json[b]_objectagg[_unique][_strict](key, value), but I could find
json_objectagg() only.

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/be40362b-7821-7422-d33f-fbf1c61bb3e3%40postgrespro.ru

Best regards,
Alexander