Re: Where I can find the achieve of the 'generate_series' ?

От Laurenz Albe
Тема Re: Where I can find the achieve of the 'generate_series' ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, 2023-05-30 at 08:34 +0800, Wen Yi wrote:
> I want to figure out the principle of the function 'generate_series', but I don't know it contains in which source
file.(Idownload the pgsql 15.3 source code)
> Can someone provide some advice?

https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=blob;f=src/backend/utils/adt/int.c;h=44d1c7ad0c4d770acc33f35bb57080bac7670e5c;hb=HEAD#l1499

This is the "integer" version of the function, the others are in
"int8.c", "numeric.c" and "timestamp.c".

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

От: jian he
Сообщение: Re: Where I can find the achieve of the 'generate_series' ?
От: Marc Millas
Сообщение: syntax pb