Re: pgdg packages removed for 9.3

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: pgdg packages removed for 9.3
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 4/22/19 6:51 PM, Lewis Shobbrook wrote:
> pgdg packages for 9.2, 9.4+ can be located at
> https://yum.postgresql.org/9.x/redhat/rhel-6-x86_64/ where x is the
> minor version for all but 9.3.
> i.e.
> https://yum.postgresql.org/9.2/redhat/rhel-6-x86_64/pgdg-centos92-9.2-3.noarch.rpm
> exists
> but not
> https://yum.postgresql.org/9.3/redhat/rhel-6-x86_64/pgdg-*.noarch.rpm
> There been a problem with the automated builds since April 17 for 9.3
> Not sure if there is a better forum for this?

Might want to take a look at:

https://pgstef.github.io/2019/04/17/one_rpm_to_rule_them_all.html

"As of 15 April 2019, there is only one repository RPM per distro, and
it includes repository information for all available PostgreSQL releases."

A do not use RH family distros's so I do not fully understand the above,
but the timeline fits yours.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: cache lookup failed for function 1 on fmgr_info_cxt_security, fmgr.c:184
Сообщение: Re: cache lookup failed for function 1 on fmgr_info_cxt_security,fmgr.c:184