Re: When should be advocate external projects?

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: When should be advocate external projects?
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On 28 Oct 2016, at 04:13, Tsunakawa, Takayuki <tsunakawa.takay@jp.fujitsu.com> wrote:
<snip>
> Status update.
>
> I listed about 280 software products that are likely to interoperate with PostgreSQL.  I verified 8 products by
runningtheir regression tests (Distributed cache, ORM for Java), and added information for 4 products without running
thesoftware (Mail).  I'll continue to verify other software and fill in the entries.  Then I'd like to make other 500
productsto interoperate with PostgreSQL.

> But I don't know how long this will take...  I want to solicit for cooperation.  I'm going to ask for help here in
Japan.

This is heroic effort!  Well done! :D

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

- Indira Gandhi

От: "Tsunakawa, Takayuki"
Сообщение: Re: When should be advocate external projects?
От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Looking for PostgreSQL talks for DevConf