Re: behavior of getTables() wrt capitalization of type

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: behavior of getTables() wrt capitalization of type
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Brian,

If you look at the description of the getTables call in the jdbc api
documentation they refer to typical values and they are in upper case

Each table description has the following columns:

TABLE_CAT String => table catalog (may be null)
TABLE_SCHEM String => table schema (may be null)
TABLE_NAME String => table name
TABLE_TYPE String => table type. Typical types are "TABLE", "VIEW",
"SYSTEM TABLE", "GLOBAL TEMPORARY", "LOCAL TEMPORARY", "ALIAS",
"SYNONYM".
REMARKS String => explanatory comment on the table

Dave