Re: JIT compiling with LLVM v9.0

От Konstantin Knizhnik
Тема Re: JIT compiling with LLVM v9.0
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I've spent the last weeks working on my LLVM compilation patchset. In
the course of that I *heavily* revised it. While still a good bit away
from committable, it's IMO definitely not a prototype anymore.

Below are results on my system for Q1 TPC-H scale 10 (~13Gb database)

Time
20075
jit_expressions=on
16105
jit_tuple_deforming=on14734
jit_perform_inlining=on
13441

Also I noticed that parallel execution didsables JIT.
At my computer with 4 cores time of Q1 with parallel execution is 6549.
Are there any principle problems with combining JIT and parallel execution?

--
Konstantin Knizhnik
The Russian Postgres Company