[pgAdmin III] #192: Postgres Plus Advanced Server < 8.4 which doesn't have support for user debugging

От pgAdmin Trac
Тема [pgAdmin III] #192: Postgres Plus Advanced Server < 8.4 which doesn't have support for user debugging
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
#192: Postgres Plus Advanced Server < 8.4 which doesn't have support for user
debugging
------------------------+---------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  Fatmijumar  |       Owner:  Ashesh Vashi
     Type:  bug         |      Status:  new
 I have seen in the changelog for pgadmin 1.10.3 your contribution I would
 like to inform you that I am afraid that this is not OK. We are running
 pgadmin 1.10.3 with postgresql 8.4 (not edb), and now we are forced to be
 superusers to debug in 8.4.0, which was not the case with 1.10.2. I would
 appreciate if you can check this, please.

--
Ticket URL: <http://code.pgadmin.org/trac/ticket/192>
pgAdmin III <http://code.pgadmin.org/trac/>