Re: join pushdown and issue with foreign update

От Alexander Pyhalov
Тема Re: join pushdown and issue with foreign update
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Amit Langote писал 2021-06-01 15:47:

> Perhaps, we can get away with adding the wholerow Var with the target
> relation's reltype when the target foreign table is not a "child"
> relation, but the root target relation itself.  Maybe like the
> attached?

Hi.

I think the patch fixes this issue, but it still preserves chances to
get RECORD in fetch_more_data()
(at least with combination with asymmetric partition-wise join).

What about the following patch?
--
Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,

Сообщение: Re: security_definer_search_path GUC
Сообщение: Re: security_definer_search_path GUC