pgAdmin3 1.10 beta3 on win32 clipboard bug

От Kevin Field
Тема pgAdmin3 1.10 beta3 on win32 clipboard bug
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

Over terminal services, I can consistently reproduce this, that I
cannot paste into a query editor window from another program (TextPad
in this case, so it's plain text), but I can on beta2.  However, if I
copy from text in the query editor window, it lets me paste, and it's
using the Windows clipboard because I can paste into other programs.

Actually, I just tried some text from a local program (so using
clipboard over terminal services) and it pasted into the query editor
no problem.  But again TextPad-copied text still will not paste (it's
disabled in the Edit menu of the query editor window, and yet I can
paste it in TextPad no problem, or a local program using the clipboard
over terminal services).

But I go to pgAdmin3 1.10 beta2 and can paste that same text into a
query editor window no problem.

What changed?

Thanks,
Kev