PostgreSQL does not start when max_files_per_process> 1200 on Windows7

От Victor Spirin
Тема PostgreSQL does not start when max_files_per_process> 1200 on Windows7
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I have a bug in Windows 7 with max_files_per_process> 1200.

Using dup (0) in the  function count_usable_fds more than 1200 times (0
= stdin) causes further unpredictable errors with file operations.

When I open a real file and use its descriptor for the dup, no error
occurs. In the patch I check the file postgresql.conf

--
Victor Spirin
Postgres Professional:http://www.postgrespro.com

Вложения