Re: consistency check on SPI tuple count failed

От Mendola Gaetano
Тема Re: consistency check on SPI tuple count failed
Дата
Re: consistency check on SPI tuple count failed  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
"Tom Lane" <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> "Gaetano Mendola" <mendola@bigfoot.com> writes:
> > the following code was working properly under Postgres 7.3.X
> > I'm now running my regression test with Postgres 7.4beta1 and I'm
> > having the error in subj.
>
> I tried this and got
>
> regression=# select bar();
>  bar
> -----
>    0
> (1 row)
>
> regression=#
>
> Anyone else see the problem?
>
> regards, tom lane

Incredible to believe but after playng around  that funcion started
to work. I'm not crazy.

I deleted the DB.
Stopped postgres.
Restart postgres.
Create the DB.
Create the language.
Inserted my example.

Again the error:

kalman=# select bar();
ERROR:  consistency check on SPI tuple count failed
CONTEXT:  PL/pgSQL function "bar" line 5 at for over select rows
kalman=# select bar();
ERROR:  consistency check on SPI tuple count failed
CONTEXT:  PL/pgSQL function "bar" line 5 at for over select rows
server closed the connection unexpectedly       This probably means the server terminated abnormally       before or
whileprocessing the request.

Gaetano