Re: find column name that has under score (_)

От David Johnston
Тема Re: find column name that has under score (_)
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Try just using the string function “position”.  You’ll need to check the documentation or wait for others to determine which specific system views you will need to obtain the column name (if you do not already know that part).

position(substring in string) int

Non-Zero (or maybe >= 0) indicates the substring was found – though I would test with some known sample data just to make sure before running it on the column names.

Dave