Re: FYI: geometric means in one step without custom functions

От Vincent Hikida
Тема Re: FYI: geometric means in one step without custom functions
Дата
Список pgsql-general
This is a great technique.  It is especially useful in finance for
compounded interest for problems like the following

total return = ((1+janReturn)(1+febReturn)(1+marReturn))-1

I first learned it from an MBA in finance when I was looking over a
spreadsheet that she wrote.

Vincent Hikida,
Member of Technical Staff - Urbana Software, Inc.
"A Personalized Learning Experience"

www.UrbanaSoft.com