Re: Vacuum errors and warnings

От Rich Ryan
Тема Re: Vacuum errors and warnings
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I delete rows and indexes, then copy in new rows, then create the indexes
over again every night, so that should be equivalent to rebuild. It's
possible my disk has some bad blocks on it. These errors only happen every
once in awhile, so I"ll change the DB to a different disk and see what
happens.
Thanks,
Rich

> NOTICE:  Rel r_maryland: Uninitialized page 730 - fixing
> NOTICE:  Index cfsoidmaryland: pointer to EmptyPage (blk 730 off 4) -
fixing
> NOTICE:  Index cfsoidmaryland: pointer to EmptyPage (blk 730 off 8) -
fixing