Urgent Need | Senior Postgres Database Developer | 12+ Months | San Jose, CA

От abdul
Тема Urgent Need | Senior Postgres Database Developer | 12+ Months | San Jose, CA
Дата
Список pgsql-jobs

Hello

My name is Abdul. I am a Recruiter with APN Software Services, Inc. APN was founded and established in 1996. We have clients like Dell, Siemens, Cisco Systems, Motorola, Philips, Varian, Mars, GE, Fuji, and many others.

 I would like to bring your attention to a requirement we have open currently. Please advise if you or any of your colleagues qualify for the following job in San Jose, CA

Job Description

Candidate should have strong MYSQL Database experience & postGres experience.

If you have the above qualification and are available to look into this opportunity please send me you updated resume along with your contact# and I will call you back to discuss further

Regards,

Mohammed Abdul
APN Software Services, Inc .
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560 .
Direct: 510.857.5758 | Fax: 510.623.5055 |abdul@apninc.com

"Certified Small and Minority Business"

"Ranked Top 50 Organizations for Diversity"

"Ranked Top 2008 Diversity Business"

Ranked Top Work Places 2011

This e-mail, including attachments, is intended for the exclusive use of the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential or privileged information. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail of the error and then delete this e-mail immediately.

В списке pgsql-jobs по дате отправления: