Create table with GUI

От moonkid@posteo.org
Тема Create table with GUI
Дата
Re: Create table with GUI  (Melvin Davidson <melvin6925@yahoo.com>)
Список pgadmin-support
The list language is english, correct?

I am using PostGreSql9.3 on Kubuntu14.04 with pgAdmin III (release
1.18.1).
I have a conected but empty databse in there.

I want to create a table with the GUI (not SQL!). In the office docu of
pgAdmin I miss the topic "Create a table".
All descriptions and tutorials in the web describe it with SQL. I know
SQL but don't want to use it for such a simple task. I don't need a GUI
to use SQL. ;)

The point is I don't understand the elements/items of the TreeView. I
miss the documentation about it, too.
There is my "database" and under it is "Schemata -> public -> tables".
But....
Beside (on the same tree-level) my "database" is "Tablespaces".

Where can I create my own tables? Maybe you can link the documentation
about the description of the tree-elements?

Thank you very much
Christian