Re: PostgresSQL Support Enquiry.

От Tomas Vondra
Тема Re: PostgresSQL Support Enquiry.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,

On 01/18/2018 08:55 PM, Mohan, Kumar wrote:
> Hi
>
> We are thinking to move from Oracle to PostgreSQL, we like to know
> what is the cost for its support, if any migration and monitoring
> tools and its cost, we also like to talk to your sales person about
> your product and support.

Clearly, this is not a bug report, so pgsql-bugs is not the right place
for questions like this.

Also, this is a community mailing list. To get information about
commercial support options, you need to be talking to companies
providing such services. Check
https://www.postgresql.org/support/professional_support/ for a list of
such companies.

regards