Re: ogr_fdw missing from /pub/repos/yum/13/fedora/fedora-34-x86_64/

От Tomas Vondra
Тема Re: ogr_fdw missing from /pub/repos/yum/13/fedora/fedora-34-x86_64/
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Understood. I'm not sure what exactly are the rules for adding packages
to the community repository. Fedora 34 is still quite new, so maybe not
all packages are added yet, or maybe the package author has to request
adding the package. There's also pgsql-pkg-yum mailing list.

regards