sorry - that was in HTML. Re: Not recoginsing mixed-case tables

От Robert Chalmers
Тема sorry - that was in HTML. Re: Not recoginsing mixed-case tables
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Sorry, the damned mailer was in html send mode.

I have this database created, and now I discover that mixed case table names
are not working... is there a way around this. I REALLY dont want to have to
redo all the tables...
It is the latest - or nearly - pgsql version and all.

ta
Bob

---
http://www.chalmers.com.au. Publications From China in 24 different
languages.
English, French, German, Russian, Arabic, Spanish, Chinese, Burmese,
Bengali,
Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Persian, Swahili,
Sinhalese, Thai, Tamil, Urdu, Vietnamese. China Books for CIBTC, Beijing.