HELP - Why arent mixed case table names working?

От Robert Chalmers
Тема HELP - Why arent mixed case table names working?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I have this database created, and now I discover that mixed case table names are not working... is there a way around this. I REALLY dont want to have to redo all the tables...

ta
Bob

---
http://www.chalmers.com.au. Publications From China in 24 different languages.
English, French, German, Russian, Arabic, Spanish, Chinese, Burmese, Bengali,
Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Persian, Swahili,
Sinhalese, Thai, Tamil, Urdu, Vietnamese. China Books for CIBTC, Beijing.