readline doubt with postgresql (on HP-UX)

От kanchana
Тема readline doubt with postgresql (on HP-UX)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello all,

 I'm trying to build postgresql on PA-RISC.
By default it took readline libreary as "shared".
But i tried to compile postgresql with STATIC readline library.
It doesn't take the static readline(libreadline.a), it took libreadline.sl(shared library).

My Q is does postgresql take only the shared readline library?
 if so, i want to have install readline library as shared in my machine before stating postgresql.
Am i correct?

Plz reply asap.
Advance thanks.

Regards,