Re: Moving services to a new server / IP ...

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Moving services to a new server / IP ...
Дата
Список pgsql-www

No, there is a C prog that periodically scans the rsync logfile and sets
the last sync timestamp in the DB based on when it sees connections from
the mirrors. That's how we keep track of which mirrors are up to date.

Regards, Dave

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: