Re: Mutli-threading and performance of ODBC

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Mutli-threading and performance of ODBC
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

I thought unixODBC was merely the driver manager - didn't realise they
had some drivers as well, hence why I assumed the problem was with
psqlODBC.

Regards, Dave.

Сообщение: Re: Mutli-threading and performance of ODBC
Сообщение: Re: Mutli-threading and performance of ODBC